Are you / your kids climbing the walls with boredom yet? Let us help! We teamed up with our charity partner, the Mintridge Foundation, to create a wellness boredom busters game.
Our free wellness game, Minty’s Boredom Busters, was developed in association with the children’s sports charity, the Mintridge Foundation, to hopefully help entertain primary school-aged kids during lockdown.
The game is packed with fun activities across sport, nutrition, mindfulness, art, and a little maths (those scores don’t count themselves!). We’ve even included a “2metre Hunt” activity to help kids visualise the measurement– to encourage safe social distancing.
Watch the below videos and get inspo from Olympians, Paralympians, and other tops pros as they have a go at the game!
And don’t worry, all of the activities are indoor-friendly and no special gear is required. Get the whole family involved– parents can play too :)! Don’t forget to enter our lockdown weekly prize draw.
⭐ THIS WEEK’S PRIZES! ⭐
Mixed case of Nibble Brownie Bites and £25 gift card for award-winning children’s equipment online shop, Little Big Sports
HOW TO PLAY:
• Download the game here!
• Print it out!
• Check out some of videos below of Mintridge ambassadors and other pro-athletes have a go at the activities!
• As you complete each challenge, colour the star (or add a sticker).
• Add up the score for each section, then the grand total.
• To enter the prize draw, photograph the score sheets and email us
• Winners are chosen at random once a week
• We’d love to see the colouring or the game in action! For an extra shot at winning, share on Twitter, Instagram or FB with #MintysBoredomBusters, tagging @nibbleprotein @mintridgeFDN so we don’t miss it :)!
by Erin Moroney