We are really excited to announce that Nibble’s founder, Erin Moroney, is a shortlisted nominee for a prestigious Variety Catherine Rising Star Award.
Founded in 2016 by Variety (the children’s charity), the Variety Catherine Awards recognise the contributions of women in business. The Rising Star Award honours women who are making a difference in their chosen field and are “women to watch” for the future.
With awards across a range of sectors (including finance & banking, professional services, creative industries, science & tech, and retail/fashion), Erin is the only nominee from the food industry.
Erin started developing our innovative bites two years ago, after a long career in the creative industry.
The Variety Catherine Award judging panel includes:
• Paula Radcliffe MBE
• Lisa Francis – CEO, Barclays Private Bank, UK and Ireland
• Kanya King MBE – Founder, MOBO Awards
• Lesley Batchelor OBE – Director General, Institute of Export and International Trade
• Lucy Choi – Owner, Lucy Choi London
• Dr Maggie Semple – Owner, Maggie Semple Limited
• Suzan Antonowicz – Head of International, Beauty, Fashion and Luxury – ESI Media – The Independent and Evening Standard
• Christina Blacklaws – President, Law Society of England and Wales
This year’s nominees include Dame Natalie Sara Massenet, founder and former CEO of Net-A-Porter (Retail and Fashion Award); Charlotte Tilbury MBE, creative director of her eponymous beauty and skincare brand (Retail and Fashion Award), Anne Boden OBE, CEO of Starling Bank (Finance and Banking Award) and Joy Haizelden, team GB Paralympian (Sports Industry Award) amongst many others.
The awards are being held in London on the 13th of November 2018.